Abilele Projects Nigeria Limitedis an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an astute Admin / Procurement Officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- The Procurement Officer’s responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- To be successful as a Admin / Procurement Officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends.
- Ultimately, a top Admin / Procurement Officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports
- High school diploma / GED.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Admin / Procrement Officer Kogi” as subject mail”
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2021.