Access Solutions provides universal and accessible design consulting services to promote active, safe and independent living for people of all ages and abilities. Access Solutions staff members combine a dynamic knowledge of interior design and physical and occupational therapy to create solutions to meet the unique needs of each client. By creating a safe and supportive environment, individuals can complete daily tasks without risk of injury. The process includes identifying a client’s environmental challenges, designing practical solutions, overseeing implementation and educating the client and caregiver on the use of the features or equipment We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- BSc Accounting, BSc Auditing, BSc Banking and Finance and other relevant qualifications (ICAN is an added advantage).
Years of Experience:
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.