Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa. Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Production Chemicals)
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a talent to create and manage long-term, trusting relationships with clients in the oil field chemical business.
- The ideal candidate will have a production chemicals background and be able to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new businesses from existing relationships as well as seeking new sales opportunities within the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Generate sales to meet revenue target.
- Timely and successful delivery of chemical solutions to various clients according to their needs and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to grow new businesses with existing clients.
- Identify and grow new opportunities within the industry.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics (quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Serve as the lead point of contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Ensure the appropriate support and service activities are provided to clients, for company products and services.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience as an Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Oilfield Chemical Business Development or sales relevant role within the oil field chemical industry.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for, as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.