Bervidson is a leading retail and SME consulting, training, and development group in Nigeria. Our goal is to help organizations maximize performance, drive growth and success through our industry specific products and services such as workshops, seminars, conferences, roundtables, exhibitions, information services and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Operations Lead
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Job Responsibilities
- We seek a committed business supervisor for our business. The successful candidate must be dependable and flexible, a self-starter and must have good accounting, business administration and operations skills.
- Lead must be able to use different accounting softwares/packages.
- Lead must be comfortable and adept in a retail boutique role.
- The Operations/Business Lead will also be focused on operating the business for growth and implementing stability projects.
- Prepare/collate financial records for the business on a periodic basis. Reconcile Targets to Actual.
- Ensure completion of supporting documents for financial records for Receipts and Expenses. Daily Sales and Daily Receipts/ Payments Daily Expenses, Petty Cash, and Inventory
- Inventory Management: Prepare complete inventory reconciliation – purchases and sales on a monthly basis. (Input from sales team). Purchase, Sales, Reconciliation and Physical Count .
- Manage Customer Database management function: Validate the database and include relevant information as directed. Update for new information (Input from Sales Team) – Oversee function
- Onboard new staff – offer letters forms, background checks. Also exit outgoing staff – forms. Work with external HR for recruiting.
- Monitor and Prepare payroll for payment. Ensuring pay dates are adhered.
- Prepare – Purchase orders for reordering Inventory.
- Support Business for staff accountability by implementing Operation manual. Also continue to develop and maintain the Business Operations Manual.
- Implement business projects to completion as assigned by CEO particularly in digitizing the business.)
- Manage projects that translates to business growth for Savvie – Including planning and implementing exhibitions
- Retail is detail: You must be obsessed with impeccable recordkeeping.
- Handle Projects (One Off) Consultant
- Oversee business operations manual project (Input from MD and best practices)
- Oversee product manual (collating input from sales team and MD)
- Oversee Implementation of new systems – POS and Quick books ( Working with external consultant) – Project.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Management, Business or Social Sciences
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite Package. Particularly Excel
- Must be able to use Inventory, Accounting and Customer Database Software – Vend, QuickSell, Quickbooks etc
- Very good communication skills: Oral and Written
- Experience in fashion retail or beauty business, event planning, or business a plus
- Must have an interest in retail.
- Must have strong administration and coordination skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to complete projects on their own
- Must be friendly and possess customer service etiquette
- Updated technology skills is a must.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Cash Bonus
- Phone allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Transport allowance
- Health Insurance.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV indicating the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.