Bell Oil & Gas has grown rapidly to become a leading indigenous oil service company in Nigeria. Bell Oil & Gas is a provider of Well Testing & Well Management Services, Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Rotating Equipment, Carbon/Stainless Steel Line Pipes & OCTG and Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Composite Pipe Systems. The company has the only composite pipe pre-fabrication facility in Nigeria. Other services include Flow Control, Surface Protection, Supply Chain Management and provision of Manpower services.
We are currently recruiting for the
role: Administrative Officers
Location: Lekki Free Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Provide core administrative functions to the company’s pipe threading and valve assembly plants.
· Procurement, maintenance, and repair of company equipment/ furniture.
· Timely settlement of utility bills.
· Manage plants, office facilities, and vendors.
· Manage vehicles maintenance and repair.
· Effectively manage security personnel and cleaners.
· Ensure effective running of generators
· Maintain a high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
· Liaising with HQ IT for effective IT function in the location.
· Effective pool drivers and cars management.
· Oversee the cleaning of office premises, offices, workshops, toilets, and meeting rooms
· Liaise with HQ to ensure adequate comprehensive insurance coverage is maintained for the company’s insurable assets (property, office tools, vehicles, etc.).
· A good first degree
· At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Sound relationship management skills.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their updated CVs
to [email protected] with the job title as the subject