This software available for free on Android as well as on iOS allows you to create a digital copy of your signature simply with your fingers. This is the Adobe Fill & Sign application. You must first log in with an Adobe account, or create a profile with your Apple, Facebook or Google details.
The first phase consists of adding your signature:
- Tap the icon with the pen tip at the top of the screen
- Select the option “Create a signature”
- Sign on the screen using your finger, or a compatible stylus
- Press “Done”
You will now be able to sign documents:
- Tap the blue icon that says “Select a form to fill out”
- Choose to sign a PDF file, an image from the gallery or take a photo
- Grant access to storage or camera when prompted
- Select the file or take a picture of the document
- Once the document is open, simply press the button with the tip of the pen
- Select the created signature and place it on the document
Mission accomplished !
The article Android/iOS: with this free software, sign your PDF files very easily appeared first on RDJ.