AnyJob Limited is dedicated to providing skilled and semi-skilled labour to companies and businesses. Anyjob is a Lagos/Abuja based recruitment consultancy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications & Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Develop overall communications strategy.
- Develop and edit communication materials like newsletters, blogs, press releases and similar marketing materials in order to promote products and services.
- Implement communication plan in order to increase brand awareness, incorporating other digital marketing efforts
- Measure and analyze current communications efforts.
- Oversee and allocate the annual communications budget and ensure its use is fully maximised.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and innovative strategies.
Community Building and Engagement:
- Engaging and building a strong, satisfied community by educating, curating actionable information, and listening to their feedback especially on Telegram and Twitter.
- Identifying and fostering relationships with key users and influencers in order to get them to promote the brand.
- Identify specific challenges for community growth and retention in your market and propose solutions.
- Conducting research, through Polls and feedback from customers across all platforms and translating insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand sentiment, communications, marketing strategy, user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
Social Media Management:
- Lead overall social media strategy across multiple channels.
- Run smart social media campaigns for various product launches.
- Generate compelling visual assets for appropriate channels, especially Instagram.
- Create and keep up with content calendars and schedules.
- Monitor, measure and analyze the performance of content using tracking, data analytics, and third-party measurement tools.
- Driving engagement by incorporating pop culture into the stock market.
- Work collaboratively with various teams (Product and Design) to stay aligned on product launches, campaigns, and branding.
- Develop a style and tone guide for Social Media voice.
- Respond to questions and lead conversations on channels, especially Twitter.
- Creating content concepts and strategies for our social media and writing their copies.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Support team as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
Salary: N160,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2021.