Authors Bridge NG is a home for all writing needs. We help transformative leaders immortalize their name, knowledge and stories for posterity and create any form of content.
We are creating the biggest consultancy firm in Africa that will provide fast, affordable writing services for people and take away the challenge of speed, required skill set, inspiration and discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Junior Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for someone who will manage our online and offline communications with clients and increase brand awareness. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences and pitching proposals in conference rooms, we’d love to meet you. Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Promote our products and services online and offline
- Coordinate the design of promotional materials and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
What you need to join us:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with online and offline marketing campaigns
- Excellent Communication Skills: You might not deliver TED talks but you’ll sure be needed to communicate the brand’s message to customers.
- Independence: you’ll need to be able to get yourself up and at your workstation in the morning without someone shouting at you drill-sergeant style.
- Smart Brains: We sure would need you to bring out-of-the box ideas to the table.
- Decent design skills: You’re certainly not designing a website but we need you to manage our social media pages.
- The candidate must be based in Abuja.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a letter telling us why you’re the right person to join our team to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.