Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto-electrician – Technical
Location: Apapa, Lagos State
- Carry out troubleshooting of electrical faults on Caterpillar Machines and Mobile Liebherr cranes.
- Responsible for repairs of starter motors and alternators on all the heavy equipment such as Forklifts, Wheel loaders, Excavators and Cranes.
- Maintain the electrical components of heavy equipment regularly
- Conduct preventive and other maintenance on Diesel equipment
- Ensure daily inspection on Heavy Equipment
- Conduct field assessment on heavy Equipment
- Complete service report on equipment worked on regularly
- OND in Automobile Engineering/ Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Practical Experience in repairs of heavy equipment.
The Person Must
- Be a team player.
- Have continuous improvement mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.