Kloverharris Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banqueting Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- One of our clients seeks to hire an energetic and well-organized Banquet Manager to provide a first-class banquet experience to customers.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit extensive experience in managing banquets and delivering services within budget also ensure customers receive a level of service that exceeds expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan the venue layout according to the number of guests and the type of event.
- Determine the number of table waiters and servers required.
- Supervise the placement of tables, chairs, cutlery, plates, glasses, and table linens, centrepieces, heating lamps, serving utensils, and carving stations.
- Oversee the seating of guests, the serving of meals and beverages, and the clearing of tables.
- Follow-up with Sales Manager to obtain/confirm all event-related information in a timely manner
- Ensure feedback received from host/guests are passed on to all departments
- Communicate client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- Tour, inspect and monitor banquet rooms before and after the event.
- Prepare work schedules and complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Answer customers’ questions and accommodating special requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in banquet management in a Hospitality industry or full-servicehotel required.
- Exceptional ability to plan banquets, manage budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Experience in supervising banquet venue staff.
- Extensive knowledge of catering equipment and venue requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of hospitality industry best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.