Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book Keeper
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage petty cash
- Deposit cash to the bank on behalf of the company
- Keep a record of all daily expenses.
- Make payments on behalf of the company
- Conduct bank reconciliation.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job position” being applied for as subject of the e-mail.