Gemstone Microfinance Bank – Gemstone Financial Services Limited is an investment company incorporated in May 2019. Our primary purpose is to provide debt and equity financing to micro and small businesses within and outside Kaduna. To this end, we have provided over N150M of agricultural, equipment, and debt financing to our customers over the past 12 months. To meet the ever-growing demand for small business financing, we have within the past months expanded our operations to Twenty-Two branches (22) states across Nigeria. We have a share capital of N150M, per corporate affairs commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Head
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch
- Manages and supervises department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Maintains and oversees all banking procedures and processes
- Recruiting, vetting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Overseeing approvals of loans, lines of credit, and other fiscal plans
- Assisting with customer service and satisfaction
- Marketing branch within the community to attract business
- Records and researches all financial information for analysis
- Oversees budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets
- Documents and interprets complicated financial information for bank clients
- Advises on procedures and financial management as well as developing policies
- Oversees financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to branch finance
- Forecasts and plans according to fiscal needs
- Growing bank’s number of accounts.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business with an emphasis in finance, or a related field
- Excellent computer skills; experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 – 2 progressive or relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing / communications / e-commerce)
- In-depth understanding of branch bank and its position in the industry
- Ability to manage employees, while multitasking large projects
- Pays strict attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.