Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, an online food delivery service company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Branch Manager will be responsible for maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Ideal candidate will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management. Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Restaurant Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Working knowledge of general restaurant operations, including personnel management, food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation and health codes, and security
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent leaderships skills
- Acute financial management skills (Required)
- Must be IT inclined
- Must know how to use Microsoft Teams and Zoom App
- Can drive automatic cars(Required)
- Demonstrated ability to manage operating costs in accordance with budgets
- Comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail