Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bulk Bag Operator, Packing Plant
Ref No: PackingPlant-Ibese-007
Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Give attendance to shift manager and take any specific instruction.
- Proper taking over from previous shift.
- Clean bulk loading properly, clean surrounding.
- Stack required type of trucks with material grade properly.
- Always operate bulk loading in auto mode.
- Keep checking weight for bulk trucks as per ATC.
- Don’t leave bulk loading unattended.
- Don’t leave work spot without permission.
- Clean packers/autoloaders periodically
- Inform shift manager and shift supervisor about any issues.
- Hand over with proper communication to reliever
- Trade Test 1, 2, 3
- WASC/GCE/SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship interpersonal skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date