Kloverharris Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- One of our clients seek to employ a Young, Dynamic and Energetic Business Development Executive, the ideal person must demonstrate a proven track record in marketing and selling of top-notch Events Management / Hospitality industry.
- The candidate must be initiative, results orientation, and creativity and have integrity.
- Also must have experience in planning and delivering corporate/private events.
- Source and secure new business relationship for the business
- Create marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, audience and objectives.
- Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the organization of events success.
- Measure and analyze the event activity against targets and building on the success of activities.
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in-person
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Nurture and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients.
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery for all events held.
- Maintain and update customer databases, send out seasonal promotions and mailers to customers.
- Coordinate suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND in Hospitality / Hotel Management, Public Relation & Promotion and other Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a BDE in an Event Centre.
- Social Media, Events/Project & Relationship Management Skills.
- Customer Service, Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Must be willing to learn fast; Good negotiation, sales and marketing skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.