Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. You’ll be the face of Bolt for Business, identifying potential clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, then negotiating and signing them.
- B4B has big targets, the product is evolving getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months.
- To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do.
- In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be closing big deals every day with real businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, reaching out, taking meetings and deal closing
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage your biggest clients, develop and settle them before passing them on
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
We Are Looking For
- BS / MS Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 2-4+ years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a B2B environment
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales.
Why You’ll Love it Here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date