LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must posses rich experience of indoor bulb and lighting industry
- Checking and ensuring that prices and contracts are up to date. Reporting Monthly Sales Results to the Sales team.
- Supporting the Sales team with general Operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Reviewing performance of Sales Merchandizers in all outlet, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Prepare and submit activity report for the attention of the Sales Manager
- Regularly visit stores in assigned territory to generate orders and ensure proper placement of Lontor brands in stores.
- Ensure consistent availability of products to customers/distributors
- Negotiate sales terms and agreement with customers and close sales.
- Follow up on leads generated through exhibitions and promotional events to engage prospective customers.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Prospect new clients within assigned areas and facilitate quick on-boarding.
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or any Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant post-graduation experience
- Proven experience as a Sales Administrator/ Business analyst
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, word) is highly important
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.