The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recently re-opened the portal for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise (MSME) to access up to N25 million through NIRSAL Microfinance Bank
This CBN Covid-19 Loan is for businesses that were affected by COVID-19. It was disclosed by the Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, via his Twitter handle on Wednesday.
He tweeted, “The CBN, through @NirsalMFB introduces a stimulus package to support households and MSMEs affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. An individual can access up to N25million.”
What you should know about the CBN Covid-19 Loan
- The Federal Government had announced that the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Portal would be exceptionally reopened for 30 states that had been unable to meet their quotas,
- The government, in its announcement, said that the scheme is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees.
How to Apply for The CBN Covid-19 Loan
To apply for the ongoing CBN Covid-19 Loan, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Fill in the form below to get started
- Check your email
- Confirm and you will be directed to the Covid-19 loan portal
- Select SME or household
- Put in your BVN and submit
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Enter your email below and click sign up now. Remember information is power!