Job Title: CCR Officer and DCS Operator (Power Plant)
Job ID: GbokoPowerPlant001
Location: Benue, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Department: Power Plant
Reports To: Senior Engineer / HOD
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Senior Engineer / HOD
- Shift In-charge to ensure the efficient operations of DG Sets during the shift to achieve desired self-generation at optimum cost.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximum the running of all DG Sets on LPFO mode.
- Implementation of safety & Housing Keeping system in department.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modification and improvement in the process.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc., / HND Mechanical Engineering and 10 Years’ experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to control the operators and help to get maximum output while the engine in operation.
- Knowledge of operation for higher capacity engine.
- Decision making to be done with in short period.
- Running of the engine during his shift with maximum safety and smooth operation.
- Good command on shift operator and helper.
- Well knowledge of higher capacity DG Set running of both AGO & LPFO.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date