Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCR Operator, Packing Plant – (Cement Plant)
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-005
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Monitoring all packing plant operation panels.
- Responsible for the extraction of cement from storage silos/Bulk silos into Day silos and Bin.
- To load and dispatch 750mt of cement in twelve hours (into the truck).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness of the work place.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
- Any other job as may be assigned by the shift supervisor or superior officer.
- Liaise with the cement mill CCR for cement stock level management for harmonized operation.
- Take proper charge from previous shift CCR and picking officer.
- Take the status of trucks and plan no. of packers to operate, coordinate with cement mill for silo feeding.
- To operate in packing plant machine in auto/group mode.
- Coordinate with shift manager, shift supervisor for any stoppages and abnormality
- Coordinate with technical team to attend any stoppages.
- Record all stoppages, production shift wise, packer wise in proper format in computer.
- Ensure all equipment’s are operating within desired parameters.
- Coordinate with truck placer, packer supervisor, silo operator to ensure right require material into the bags and into the required truck on loading bay.
- Send hourly truck status to HOD, HOS, and shift manager.
- Send shift end report to HOD, HOS, and shift manager
- B.Sc. / HND (Applied Science: Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science) in related discipline
- Five years’ experience.
- Must have knowledge on computer Microsoft word.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Work experience of five years experience.
- Skills and Competencies
- Can be able to read and write.
- Communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to do the work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date