Chayei Agro Managers is an Agric management and consultancy company set to implement best agricultural practices to increase food security. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Ughoton, Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a knowledgeable person who can manage a 16 acres farm under a partnership offer.
- Applicant will only offer managerial services and get a percentage returns
- Applicant must have experience with short duration crops, and fish.
- Applicant must be ready to stay on the farm as a comfortable accommodation is provided.
- Studying plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improve crop yield, and solve problems facing the agriculture industry.
- Researching, developing, and promoting farming practices or products that diminish the effects of changes in soil, climate, and weather or prevent damage from pests.
- Development of schedules, budgets, and timelines
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Keeping detailed records regarding cropsand livestock
- Generating reports and presenting findings.
- Managing labourers.
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related field.
- Relevant experience at least 1 year
- Additional certifications may be required.
- Ability to work outside, stand, walk, kneel, and stoop for extended periods.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and diagnostic scientific software.
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.