George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) – Our client, a leading Technology company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Lekki 1, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer for our client, a leading Technology company in Nigeria. The COO will be the organization’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee all departments, and partner with the CEO on sales management to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners, EOMs and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical & Electronic Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Tech industry.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and Cyber security
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of Tech business and industry.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Apt in decision-making and problem-solving
Very Attractive with other benefits
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.