We are a privately-owned Airport Management Company with a vision to transform an indigenous airport into a global standard airport in terms of service delivery and customer satisfaction. We are a people-friendly organisation and value the human resource as our most-prized asset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Commercial Manager who will be responsible for driving non-aeronautical revenue streams for the business by maximising the performance of current partners and developing new initiatives for growth.
Other Responsibilities Are Lsted Below:
- Research new opportunities and insight on how to grow revenue
- Bid for new contracts and negotiate the terms when required.
- Recommend with justification, based on trend and forecasts projects that can be undertaken by management that will drive revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new commercial partners to maintain and identify new ways to grow revenue
- Analyse data and generate reports that clearly spell out opportunities for growth.
- Renegotiate existing aviation, commercial, advertising, lease or transport operator agreements
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual reports as required.
- Develop and review the growth strategy
- Benchmark commercial business unit categories performance against other airports and develop suitable KPI’s to measure commercial business unit performance
- Work with management on the development of the commercial growth strategy and establish a regular review process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HND in relevant fields like Business Administration or other applicable fields.
- In addition, aviation-related professional certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong leadership qualities, integrity, business acumen with an owner’s mindset.
- Commercially minded, proven innovator with entrepreneurial flair and good analytical skills.
- Experience in showing commercial sense, contract structuring and negotiation and business strategy development.
- Proven leadership qualities
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to conceptualize and communicate ideas using a wide range of tools.
- Strong negotiation skills particularly in closing commercial contracts.
- Previous aviation industry experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The vacancy is open to Nigerians, but indigenes of Delta State are strongly encouraged to apply.