Complete Logistics Network is a multidisciplinary consulting firm. They handles all aspects of human resources activities for clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Content Writer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing multichannel communication strategies of an organization.
- Covers various online marketing sections, such as affiliate marketing, mobile marketing, and social media marketing.
- Creating images and copies for their company’s websites. He/she is also expected to upload such images after creation.
- Writing email marketing campaigns for their organization
- Develop online presence for the organization and will have to attract huge number of followership on the Internet through a series of social media sites like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Bringing up strategies that will help increase the number of traffic recorded on his/her organization’s website Carrying out SMS marketing, location-based marketing, and in-game marketing, as well as app-based marketing strategies of the business organization.
- Coming up with ideas and creating useful content for the organization.
- Developing a campaign that drives traffic, improves engagements, leads and visibility.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice, and quality.
- Helping to create a marketing strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives.
- Making sure the campaign meets the objectives of the target audience while remaining within budget.
- Plan and manage HEI’s social media platforms.
- Develop and monitor campaigns.
- Generate funding through social media posts and campaigns
- Work with the project team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Attend official meetings with the Project officer and assist with fundraising activities and Grants applications. Any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Director & Project Officer
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 3 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2021.