Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Nigerian company with innovative offerings in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry. The company presents a technological solution to the sector through its platform, for independent petroleum product marketers and gas station owners.
Due to internal expansion; they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Content Writer / Analyst holds full responsibility for ensuring that trending news in the Oil & Gas sector are captured and published on the platform daily. The frequency of publishing is limitless and the scope is global with bias in local news. Topical news may extend beyond Oil & Gas to Energy, Power, Renewables, Electric Vehicles, Environment & Sustainability, and Climate Change. Frequent notification push will help the company fulfil some of its strategic marketing objectives.
- To constantly scan the global environment for related news from credible third-party sources, curate the news, verify the news where possible and push immediately.
- To provide global industry analysis in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas and allied industries in Nigeria.
- S/he will be the definitive point for all news and content related activities of the company
- Work closely with other team members to optimally deliver results 3
- Cultivate strong relationship with industry players
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Mass Communication or Social Sciences
- Data Analytics knowledge and/or certification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience as Content Writer/Analyst with bias in Oil & Gas and allied industries
- A good understanding of the oil and gas industry.
- Be proactive, independent and be a self-starter
- Clear understanding of business objectives and goals
- Journalistic skills, data analytics, content development and be technology savvy to work in an e-commerce business environment
- Be self-motivated, understand trends and have long range vision for likely outcome of events
- Great communication and writing skills
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.