Rossland is known for providing consulting services such as business plan and feasibility study development, capacity building for value chain actors, business process analysis and improvement, investment facilitation and access to blended finance (such as risk capital, impact funds, equity capital, grants, debt, and development finance).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Data and Company Profile Researcher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate company profile data for due diligence purpose
- Verify company profile data
- Conduct online search to generate data and information about companies – ownership, management, business, etc
- Maintain a database
- Upload the generated data into a web portal
- Plus other other related tasks
- University degree is required
- At least 3 years proven experience doing similar activities mentioned above
- Experience with conducting online search and conversant with online search tools
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written forms
- Ability to write small reports required
- Conversant with ISIC structure and CAC
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Role is a business partner thus not salary – based.
- Please do not apply if you don’t have the experience as required.