CreditRegistry – CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Associate
- Maintain the petty cash system and manage petty cash disbursement.
- Process journals for the Senior Accountant’s review and authorization and enter same into the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile bank statements with bank ledgers and produce bank reconciliation statements at the end of the month or as the need arises.
- File all vouchers, journals, and accounting documents in the appropriate folders.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in maintaining and ensuring the integrity of the accounting and internal control system.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in budget input and monitoring.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the production of financial and other reports in accordance with published timetables.
- Perform all other accounting tasks as may be assigned by the Senior Accountant.
- Maintain a cheque log for all cheques received.
- Send out invoices to customers on a monthly basis and also ensure cash collections of all invoices sent out
- Issue receipts for cheques and cash received.
- Liaise with Receivables Accountant to ensure that cheques received are matched with appropriate invoices.
- Identify all direct credits in the bank accounts and raise vouchers to record and enter them in the accounting system, subject to the Senior Accountant’s review and authorization.
- Process receipts vouchers to record all cash and cheques received for Senior Accountant’s review and enter same in the general ledger accounts.
- Assist the in producing the monthly receivables report.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2021.