Chateau Royal is a real estate company providing realty services to clients, home-owners and tenants who value exclusive royal experience. We are positioned to provide technology driven innovative services and products across real estate investment, real estate brokerage and real estate development. The core of our expertise is the residential Real Estate market we have control over where we possess vast lands throughout Lagos, Abuja and other parts of the world so as to provide our clients the opportunity to feel and enjoy our presence anywhere they find themselves.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Schedule regular follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs.
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
Skills and Qualifications
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good team player and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, business relationship officer.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge (Real Estate) is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (with 2 years post-bar experience).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
NGN 70,000 – 100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications which should contain their resume and a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description, why you want to work at Chateau-Royal and how you think you can add value to the team, to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.