TREVARI Pay is a convenient cash- based service provider with the sole aim of providing zero- risk cash transactions to our members at their convenience, in the form of deposits and withdrawals. Trevari Pay offers CASH ONLY services to a specific class of people living in Abuja.Checkout Jamb online & web portal 2021. this Jamb latest utme / de online portal is open for current year.
Thanks to our unique position and already established presence in the market place, we are able to easily leverage relationships with existing clients. This separates us from the road- side POS agents as we pride ourselves in rendering super-fast and efficient services to our members, risk and hassle free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Report To: Supervisor
Job Grade: Full time
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Managing incoming calls and handling jamb customer inquiries adequately.
- Build sustainable relationship and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Act as a liaison, providing services information, answering questions and resolving any emerging problems customers may face.
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to jamb achieve satisfaction.
- Keeping up-to-date records of customer’s transactions.
- Communicating and coordinating with jamb colleagues where necessary.
- Bachelors Degree / Higher National Diploma
- Relationship Management/ Customer Service Management.
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Good knowledge of the Abuja business portal environment.
- Business fluency in Hausa/ Fulani.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Client satisfaction.
- Customer orientation and ability to respond/ jamb adapt to different types of customers.
- Compliance with policies and portal procedures.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Good written/ oral communication skills
- Customer relationship management
- Objection handling skills
- Good team player
- Good negotiation skills
- Articulate and analytical
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office jamb packages (Excel, Power point, Word)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subjectof the mail.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.