Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist – Marketing and Campaign Optimisation
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Data Scientist – (Marketing and campaign optimization), a typical day might include the following:
- Develop an understanding of Terragon’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) and proprietary datasets.
- Use your optimization, experimentation, and/or machine learning expertise to research and recommend the best approaches to optimize KPIs.
- Work with our Engineering teams to integrate your solutions into Terragon’s CDP.
- Participate fully in our collaborative approach to research and applications projects.
- Find and create bespoke data sources, leveraging web-scraping, API automation, and other creative approaches, and integrate them into Terragon’s codebase.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in campaign and marketing optimization, A/B testing and Machine Learning.
- Familiarity with Python, SQL, AWS and APIs.
- Experience modeling or analyzing consumer behavior, market dynamics, consumer segmentation, clustering and recommender systems.
- Strong understanding of modeling and statistical techniques
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Data-oriented personality.
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Relationship Building Skills
NGN3,600,000 – 4,200,000 / Year
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2021
How to Apply
Intersted and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.