Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated – The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist / Corporate Content Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Real Estate / Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team.
- You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals.
- You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you.
- For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong client’s relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager particularly in Real Estate (between Age 20-35).
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, Top-notch graphics and Content Creation
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Blog management.
- Content creation and public relations management.
- Website development/administration.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the subject line “Digital Marketing Strategist / Corporate Content Manager”.
- We ask that everyone attach their Resume and submit a thoughtful Cover Letter, which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description, why you want to work at Chateau-Royal and how you think you can add value to the team.
- Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.