Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-013
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Category: DCP – Operations
- We are looking for a qualified Electrical Technician that will install and maintain electrical systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
- You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the electrical infrastructure.
- A successful electrical Technician must have a thorough knowledge of electrical systems.
- The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient electrical infrastructure for the business operations.
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment and monitoring of power generation and consumption.
- Preparing on daily basis power generation & consumption analysis.
- Maintenance of switchboard panel, 6.6kv bus panel, NGR panels.
- Illumination work
- Shift operations
- Electrical installation and maintenance work.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
- Technicians should personally clean operating equipment for effective performance.
- Technicians should maintain the tools and tackle properly
- Ensure quality maintenance as per PM schedule
- Reports any break down or stoppages more than 30mins. To sectional engineers.
- Carry out briefly-analysis of break down jobs.
- Ensure no break down on groups taken for maintenance until next PM schedule date.
- Attends to any breaks down within the shortest possible time
- Fill the checklist against the job carried out daily and file it properly
- Ensure to remove all scrap after maintenance
- Identify potential environmental and OHS hazards.
- Trade Test II + 8 years experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years experience
- OND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering) + 2 years experience.
- Ability to handle basic electrical Tools and Instruments properly.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date