Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electronic Technician
- Safely and efficiently perform all duties assigned by the Rig Maintenance Supervisor on the day-to-day management and long-range stewardship of the rig
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a safe and conscientious manner and responsible for correcting or notifying responsible persons of any unsafe acts and/or conditions which exist
- Actively participate in and contribute to pre-shift and Toolbox Talk meetings; Observation program, or special operations safety meetings and ensure any concerns or issues are reported appropriately
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Borr Drilling’s QHSE Management System; ensure compliance with Safe Systems of Work (SSOW), i.e. Risk Assessments
- Thorough knowledge and utilization of Company’s Integrity Management System, responsible to ensure understanding and application of updates, changes and working instructions
- Perform and provide support, safety leadership and onsite supervision of all electronic maintenance activities onboard the rig
- Carry out all maintenance and repair activities of electronic equipment and systems onboard the rig to ensure the execution of planned and unplanned maintenance is carried out in accordance with the Company’s Maintenance Management Plan
- Carry out all maintenance and repair activities as directed by the Rig Maintenance Supervisor of electrical equipment and systems onboard the rig to ensure the execution of planned and unplanned maintenance is carried out in accordance with the Company’s Maintenance Management Plan
- Execute and update the rig’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), maintenance and rig documentation records to ensure all actions are carried out and completed in a timely manner and in accordance with Borr Drilling policies and procedures to minimize potential downtime for electronic-electrical maintenance activities.
- Ensure for all automation software systems; revisions back-ups, access codes and passwords are securely and properly stored and recorded, automation software, incl. automation support tools are protected from external un-authorized interference as per Company’s procedures.
- Assist the Rig Maintenance Supervisor in planning the look ahead in accordance with future operations and any electronic maintenance activities, and carry out regular inspections.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.