Kloverharris Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Support Staff
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- One of our clients is looking to employ a highly organized candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Event Support Staff position in the logistical management of corporate and public events.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing venues and setting up chairs and stages for events.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting up venues for events, including chairs and building stages.
- Ensuring that seating arrangements adhere to fire code and Covid-19 regulations.
- Working under the instructions of a Banqueting Manager.
- Ensuring the event hall is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Setting up lighting and sound equipment.
- Dispensing useful information to event-goers.
- Inspecting equipment for damage after use and checking it against an inventory list.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed
- Assisting in all aspects, as needed, of event planning, preparation, and execution
- Following protocol and instructions of event management
- Ensuring the cleanliness, operational efficiency, and maintenance of designated areas
- Communicating customer and participant issues regarding security, safety, or otherwise to the management team
- Coordinating with other members of the event staff to complete job requirements
- Assisting in load-in and load-out duties, security steps, and crowd control/interaction when needed
- Remain useful and helpful for the overall success of the event
- Minimum of an OND / NCE in any field
- Proven Experience as an Event Support Staff
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.