Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits. This is as true as it was in 1998 when we started out as a wholesaler in Nigeria. SPAR Park n Shop which operates in the hypermarket and supermarket retail format is today present across 3 cities of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. In the year 2014, Artee Group launch its first shopping mall in Port Harcourt. Riding on the success of Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group is presently working on 3 shopping mall projects across Nigeria. With the launch of Dollarstore in Port Harcourt Mall, Artee Group recently added another value format to its retail brand portfolio. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to the fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. The cornerstone of our philosophy is listening, adapting, and delivering exceptional value to our customers, investors and shareholders. What sets us apart at Artee Group is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
This is a key role, supporting the work of Artee Group at the most senior level. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be required to:
- Support the day to day work of the Managing Director Service Artee Group’s senior management team meetings
- You will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute d iscretion at all times. Artee Group is a busy organization and therefore the ability to organize and prioritize tasks is a key requirement.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial and office skills.
- You will need to be able to plan, organize anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth running of the business.
- You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be experienced at dealing with a range of external stakeholders including Artee Group’s key client groups, with industry and business support at local, regional and national levels in addition to Artee Group’s board. This role works directly with the MD to ensure that Managing Directoroperates intelligently and strategically.
- Reports to: Managing Director
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Contribute to the overall development of Artee Group and its activities
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives
- Training and execution of new employee induction
- Conduct Market survey and new vendor price survey asdirected by the Managing Director
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required.
- Vendor payment update.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.