KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a leading, diversified and dynamic Investment Holding Conglomerate with businesses across the Telecommunication, Agriculture, Real Estate, Hospitality sectors with significant growth over the years.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director Investment
Job Type: Full time
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social Science Discipline.
- A Master’s Degree or MBA with an investment focus is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in agribusiness or in a similar position with at least 7 years in a management role. Prior Board exposure is an added advantage
- Professional qualifications e.g. CFA, ACCA, ICAN etc.
- Good understanding of the agriculture sector with specific knowledge of key players and value drivers across local and global markets
- Prior Investment/investment banking experience
- Experience starting, growing, and managing partnerships and large projects
Skills and Capabilities:
- Responsible for development and implementation of fundraising, fund management and investment strategies for the Company.
- Design an efficient portfolio management system to ensure compliance with approved portfolio split
- Ensure the periodic monitoring and evaluation of the Company’s agro-investment portfolio through and prepare periodic reports for Management and the Board to aid decision making.
- Lead all opportunity identification and validation activities in close coordination with the Managing director, ED Technical and the Board
- Identify and convert new investment/ business opportunities for revenue growth including collaborating with strategic and development partners in co-funding agriculture projects
- Provide specialized financial advisory and capital-raising services to investee companies across the entire agriculture value chain within and beyond South-West Nigeria
- Expand strategic alliances and partnerships and and identify a strong pipeline of target partners to support future growth strategies
- Develop, strengthen and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to facilitate effective business operations across the agribusiness value chain including connecting agribusinesses for strategic partnerships.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.