OnePort 365 is the digital solution that is creating a radical change in the role of Africa in global trade. We are pioneering the concept of digital freight forwarding in Africa with our mix of innovation using technology and infrastructure to optimize supply chain profitability, efficiency, accountability and reliability. We are a lean and successful business based in Lagos, with an ambitious growth target & plan to develop our network by opening offices in key markets in the coming years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Export Import Operations Clearing and Forwarding Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up processes and procedures (SOP) for Export and Import operations.
- Ensure (SOP) are reviewed and updated when necessary.
- Ensure 100% compliance of (SOP’S) across our of f i ces.
- Ef f ective monitoring of operational freight forwarding activities across our offices nationwide by providing .
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports (To be submitted to the Country Manager) of freight forwarding activities nationwide.
- Ensure process improvement to achieve operational excellence.
- Achieve KPIs seamlessly.
- Training and development of team members for career growth.
- Provide input/suggestions into new processes that can be utilised with the power of technology to dif f erentiate Operations from the rest of the market.
- Ensures licenses are extended across all operating terminals/shipping lines and be able to transact with a host of relevant vendors within the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Ensure TOTAL team ownership of operational task and responsibilities
- Working hand in hand with teams across the organisation for excellent service delivery
- Streamlining process and managing trucking, barging and rail operations for ef f ective inland logistics operations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 10 – 15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.