FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives.
FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects. This includes; millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections, and RCPs.
- Maintain / organize project files, schedules, and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site survey / measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Work with the entire team, in-office and with outside consultants.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Proficient in architectural System and Knowledge.
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Excellent use of Architectural Software (i.e. AutoCAD, Revit designs, etc.).
- Proven experience in architectural document production and team coordination.
- In-depth ability to read, develop and interpret architectural drawings.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts orally and graphically.
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD Suite is required.
- Experience and interest in high-performance architectural design.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Architectural Practices.
Salary: N80,000 Naira monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.