The AmaZuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Attendant
Locations: Mariri, Airport Road, Kano and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep a lookout for cars in the gas pump area
- Rush to customers’ cars and greet them appropriately
- Ask them how much gas they need to be pumped into their vehicle
- Assist customers in pumping gas or pump gas for them if required
- Take cash payments and return change
- Dust shelves and display items on a regular basis
- Practice suggestive skills by soliciting customers to buy from them
- Take cash and credit card in exchange for items sold
- Ensure that the area around the gas pumps and the convenience store is cleaned and maintained properly
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / FSLC qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Applicant is expected to be trustworthy
- Ability to convince customer
- Good behaviour towards customer.
- Must have a good customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant must be residing in Kano, Airport road and Zamfara and its environment.