The AmaZuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Supervisor
Locations: Mariri, Airport Road, Kano and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced person who will help in the following areas:
- Set sales goals.
- Oversee promotional sales prices
- Oversee delivery of fuel.
- Use different communication channels.
- Manage financial transactions of fuel station.
- Adjust fuel prices in line with company procedures.
- Obtain relevant licenses.
- Ensure correct goods labeling.
- Coordinating all staff and ensuring good attitude towards customers.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / FSLC qualification
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a manager
- Must be familiar with PMS, AGO & DPK marketing.
- Ability to meet up with sales target before inflation in price.
- Must be a good team leader.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant must be residing in Kano, Airport road and Zamfara and its environment.