Reliance HMO – We are a health insurance company that acts like a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Capturing all hamlet (internal tool) transactions on sage as double-entry with cost centres.
- Maintain schedules for each balance sheet lines
- Book monthly revenues and invoices, claims and other costs of revenue.
- Produce monthly management account.
- Responsible for the asset management system.
- Ensure timely filing of statutory returns and returns
- Ensure the integrity of internal controls
- Liaise with external auditors / consultants
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND / BSC Finance or Accounting.
- 3 – 4 years minimum experience
- ACA/ACCA professional certification
- Proficiency with financial ERP platforms; previous experience using sage is an added advantage.
- Advance understanding of double-entry principles
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage expectations from different stakeholders.
- Intermediate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with results.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.