We are a privately-owned Airport Management Company with a vision to transform an indigenous airport into a global standard airport in terms of service delivery and customer satisfaction. We are a people-friendly organisation and value the human resource as our most-prized asset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for budget planning, financial resources planning and distribution, and offering financial advises for the good of the company.
Other responsibilities are listed below:
- Day-to-day financial operations monitoring such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Develop and deploy methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand the financial regulations and legislation and ensure its adherence
- Track the company’s financial status and performance of the company to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HND in relevant fields like Accountancy, Finance or other applicable fields.
- In addition, professional certifications from ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage with a minimum of 10 years work experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong leadership qualities, integrity, commercial acumen with an owner’s mindset.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to details with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Numerate and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The vacancy is open to Nigerians, but indigenes of Delta State are strongly encouraged to apply.