Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. Since inception, we have set out to challenge the status quo by delivering quality food products and services that appeal to modern, West African customers. Two decades later, with many learnings under our belt; our vision is much the same, “To be the most loved Quick Service Restaurant and Baked Goods brands across West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee Program
Locations: Lagos (Ikotun, Idimu Rd, Ipaja, Alimosho, Anthony Road, Ogba, Ikorodu, Apple Junction Amuwo-Odofin, Osolo Way, Egba Ikotun, Joel Ogunaike) and Oyo (Ibadan, Bodija)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- 1-2 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivation, and management skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Salary: N45,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 7th May, 2021.
- Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated location will be considered.
- The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.