Gradely is Nigeria’s first truly personalized learning platform that empowers educators and parents to make a difference in their ward’s learning outcomes and produce more globally-competitive learners. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Working with the Growth team, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the delivery of revenue goals across key Gradely products:
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing quarterly sales quotas for product categories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Develop and implement field sales and telesales programs and action plans to meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Recruit, train, motivate and manage the sales team to improve their skills to create an excellent sales culture and contribute their quota to sales targets and KPIs
- Manage sales tools provided by company such as CRMs, Presentation & Communication tools, to deliver real-time, weekly and monthly reporting
- Identify value-creating partnerships that meet mid to long-term sales and company objectives and pursue them to the conclusion.
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience in business development, business strategy, technical sales, project management and managing sales teams.
- Excellent emotional quotient, communication, negotiation and business modelling skills are essential.
- Experience working within start-up environments would be preferred.
- Competitive Base Salary (Based on the candidate’s experience) with Performance Bonus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.