WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses. Checkout Jamb online & web portal 2021. this Jamb latest utme / de online portal is open for current year.
WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognized as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Customer Support Intern
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts portal
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and jamb services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the jamb customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or jamb adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Meet performance standards set by the department
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services.
- Provide front-line support for level one escalation via telephone/email support to customers for their queries portal
- Send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal.
- Recommends potential products or services to jamb management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer jamb needs.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Application Closing Date