GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Operation Officer
Location: Orile-Iganmu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Execute standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping waybill and orders along with customers.
- Execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of the organization
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of waybills and equipment to ensure they meet customer needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of waybills according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of orders and executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- B.Sc / HND in any related course.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a logistic operations officer in a recognized logistics and distribution company.
- Good knowledge and understanding of transport and logistic industry.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent usage Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple logistic requests.
- Good communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicant should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Logistic operation officer’ as the subject of the
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2021.