Hospitality Groundworks – Our client, a Hotelier in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel General Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Hotel General Manager for our client, a hotelier in Lagos.
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
- Set policies and processes.
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Direct the employee assessment process.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g., profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Candidates should posses B.Sc. Degree with 3-8 years work experience
- Proven experience as a General Manager or Operations Manager
- Proven track record of sales and marketing
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Excellent knowledge of Sage, Opera and Micros
- Must be tech and net savvy.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving attitude
Salary: NGN350,000 – N500,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline: 7th May, 2021.