Water Phase Standard Hotel is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation inEdo State, Benin City offers unparalleled guest services. Water Phase Standard Hotel is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The supervisor assists with and oversees guest check-in and check-out of the hotel
- The supervisor ensures that all front desk employees engage politely and attentively with incoming and departing guests
- The supervisor also assists the front office team in making reservations and answers incoming telephone calls
- Other duties include assisting guests with special requests. When the front desk manager takes a break or is out for the day, the supervisor can generally assist guests as the manager on duty
- Assists the hotel manager to ensure the smooth running of hotel operations
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- 2 – 4 years Experience
- Applicants residing in Oluku, Isihor, Ugbowo Uselu and environs prefereably.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.