We are a privately-owned Airport Management Company with a vision to transform an indigenous airport into a global standard airport in terms of service delivery and customer satisfaction. We are a people-friendly organisation and value the human resource as our most-prized asset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Human Resources Manager will recruit, manage and provide strategic direction for the employees.
Other responsibilities are listed below:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives in line with the overall strategy of the company.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support the current and future manpower needs through development, engagement and preservation of human capital
- Oversee and manage the performance management system for optimal performance.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
- Manage the staff compensation and benefits that is seen to be fair and equitable
- Assess the training needs of the different departments as applicable and develop a training assessment process to ensure maximum returns on investment.
- Maintain a positive and productive workforce and work environment through prompt resolution of staff grievance or other issues that may arise.
- Develop a functional HR operational standard and ensure its conformity in the day-to-day duties.
- Daily HR reports to management and proffer solutions that are based on HR metrics.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or HND in relevant fields like Human Resources, Administration or other applicable fields.
- In addition, professional membership of CIPM or CIPD with a minimum of 10 years experience, and the past 5 years in a managerial position.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous work experience as an HR Manager in the aviation industry.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written), with a good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good social skills and strong networking skills
- Good knowledge of applicable aviation regulations
- Strong leadership qualities, integrity, business acumen with an owner’s mindset.
- Solid knowledge of the Nigerian labour law and HR best practices.
- Strategic-minded, people-oriented and result driven.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The vacancy is open to Nigerians, but indigenes of Delta State are strongly encouraged to apply.