Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content & Community Manager
Job Ref: CCM21
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the community.
- Schedule Engagement content through posts, prompts & questions.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase traffic.
- Create a sense of presence & movement within the group.
- Responding, engaging and managing the audience in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly & weekly report on analytics, statistics etc. to enable us grow and foster a thriving community.
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Organize and coordinate Social Media Posts, Weekly Blog/Podcast/Video Posts, Podcast, Planner Sales, Summit, Seminars, Digital Courses, Coaching Programmes.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in Social Media Management.
- Has good knowledge of MS Office, WordPress, Canva and Kajabi.
- Time management and organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks, prioritize workload and meet deadlines Good
- Interpersonal & team management/leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Technologically savvy.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “CCM21” as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.